DOFF Steam Cleaning: What it is and Why You Need it
When it comes to external cleaning, most people turn to jet washing. Although this is an effective method for cleaning patios and driveways, it can often be too abrasive for building exteriors or listed properties. If you need to preserve and extend the life of the façade of your property in Brighton, DOFF steam cleaning is the perfect solution.
What is DOFF Steam Cleaning?
DOFF steam cleaning is a gentle method of applying steam to a surface to remove dirt, dust, and debris without compromising the façade. Using varying temperatures and pressure, we can thoroughly clean any surface to a high standard without the risk of chipping paint or damaging brickwork.
DOFF cleaning technology is extremely gentle compared to traditional jet washing and is suitable for almost any surface.
What are the benefits of DOFF Steam Cleaning?
DOFF cleaning comes with some great benefits, especially for buildings susceptible to wear and tear.
- It removes biological matter such as fungi, algae, and moss.
- It won’t damage stonework on listed or heritage buildings.
- DOFF cleaning is perfect for office buildings or facades that have signage that may get damaged by jet washing.
- Removes the need for harsh chemicals, making it more environmentally friendly.
- It can easily remove graffiti, chewing gum, and other fouling on a commercial property.
- It conforms to sanitation regulations set out by many commercial properties in the health and food industries.
Overall, DOFF steam cleaning is gentle, hygienic, and gives great results. It’s clear to see why this is the cleaning choice for many businesses and homes around Brighton.
What kinds of buildings can be cleaning using DOFF technology?
Almost any type of building is suitable for our DOFF cleaning system, but there are some in particular that can see massive benefits:
- Commercial properties, including healthcare services, catering facilities, and office buildings.
- Offices with larges facades or signage that could use a spruce up.
- Heritage buildings or listed properties that need gentle cleaning methods.
- Older buildings that could be damaged by harsher cleaning methods.
Whether you have a commercial or private property in Brighton, we are sure our DOFF steam cleaning system will work for you. From graffiti to moss build-up, we provide outstanding results for our clients.
DOFF steam cleaning alternatives
For buildings that don’t require such a gentle approach, our team also offer professional jet washing services. Jet washing is beneficial for driveways, patios, and extremely dirty facades.
DOFF steam cleaning is also only suitable for masonry and stonework, so if you’re looking for gutter cleaning or window cleaning, we have other professional services to give you the best results.
Your Local Experts in DOFF Cleaning Technology
At C&C Cleaning Services in Brighton, we are specialists in using DOFF Cleaning technology that is specially designed for stonework and masonry. We regularly work with commercial clients and specialise in heritage properties, giving outstanding results every time.
To get a free quote and consultation from one of our experts, call us today: 0800 862 0808